Why We Love Facial Massage Cupping (And You Should, Too!)February 27, 2017 BY Rochelle Clark
Facial massage cupping combined with lymphatic drainage massage is a healthy and natural face lift alternative. I firmly believe that facial cupping is the face lift of the future. Facial cupping is extremely gentle, yet powerful in its effects for rejuvenating the skin. It is my secret beauty weapon that my clients love!
The facial cupping technique I use is gentle rhythmic vacutherapy using the MediCupping device. The MediCupping machine allows for controlled rhythm and pressure for the delicate areas of the face. The cups are round with smooth edges and will not leave marks. The rhythmic action deeply effects the parasympathetic nervous system, creating a meditative state.
The suction and release method stimulates the lymphatic system and promotes removal of toxins. This added space allows nutrient-rich blood to rejuvenate, nourish the tissues, increased stimulation of elastin and collagen production. Critical to a youthful look as we mature. 50 is the new 30!
Massage cupping combined with lymphatic drainage massage is the perfect anti-aging solution for all ages. The following are some powerful reasons:
- Relaxes tension in facial muscles, easing expression and tension lines (forehead, furrowed brow, eyes and lips)
- Improves blood circulation and nutrient delivery for radiant, even skin tone
- Plumps fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation
- Promotes tightening of loose, sagging skin
- Tightens pores
- Reduces dark circles
- Softens and reduces scar tissue
- Relieve sinus pressure and issues
- Enhances absorption of essential oils and skin care products
- Relaxes jaw muscles and provides relief for TMJ
Massage cupping has been around for thousands of years. Women in Asia and Europe have practiced this amazing beauty secret to maintain healthy, youthful skin for centuries.
Gentle massage cupping creates spectacular results that are immediate and long lasting.