The Secret Beauty Weapon You Need to KnowJune 21, 2016 BY Rochelle Clark
This little secret is a powerful tool I use often. It is easy to incorporate in my daily routine for as little as 15 minutes a day. Many women expend a great deal of time and money to achieve the desired goal of looking more radiant and youthful.
I completely support looking your best at any age. I’m with you! I work with lots of women over 40, 50 and 60, and I’m in that range too!
As we age, our body’s ability to regenerate slows down. Our face is the first thing people see, and naturally we want to look our best.
There are many factors that affect healthy looking skin.
- Healthy skin care routine
- Adequate rest
- Decreased stress
- Environmental challenges
- And yes, genetics play a role
Give your skin a healthy boost!
Did you know that lymphatic massage therapy is a secret weapon to beauty? It’s true.
Facial lymphatic massage therapy gently encourages healthy lymph flow through the tissues of the face and neck area. This beneficial treatment:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, bringing a more youthful appearance.
- Reduces puffiness and swelling around the eyes
- Reduces dark circles
- Nourishes, strengthens and regenerates the cells
- Removes toxins
- Promotes collagen formation — an important component of healthy skin
- Increases circulation, which brings a healthy and radiant glow to the skin.
So now that the secret is out, it’s time to renew, rejuvenate and reveal a more radiant you.
Click here to schedule your appointment today! www.helixmassage.com
Ask me about coaching sessions to teach you how to perform self lymphatic massage. It’s a great way to support the benefits you receive while you are in my office.
Click here to Schedule your session or consultation, or call Rochelle directly at 206-390-4731.